Canadian Home Office
As a vital member of the AIM Canada finance department, based at the Canadian office in Scarborough, the Finance Assistant’s primary responsibilities involve pre-authorized withdrawal donation process management, payroll and expense reimbursement, administration/payments, group insurance plans administration, and other bookkeeping/ administration duties including handling enquiries.
Canadian Home Office, Scarborough, Ontario
Personal Characteristics and Qualifications
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in payroll administration using Ceridian Powerpay.
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Mature and growing follower of Jesus Christ, having membership or long-term involvement in an Evangelical church
- Willingness to accept and live by AIM’s statement of faith and Code of Conduct.
- Ability to work confidentially with sensitive financial information.
April 14 2021