We Are God-Centered:
- We acknowledge the absolute and final authority of God and His Word in all things.
- We believe that our highest calling is to bring God the glory and worship He so richly deserves.
- We are committed to being disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We embrace the essential role of individual and corporate prayer.
- We depend upon God as the ultimate provider for our spiritual and material needs.
- We recognize the centrality of the local church in the plan of God.
We Are Ministry Focused:
- We are committed to making disciples of our Lord Jesus Christ.
- We are committed to establishing maturing churches among unreached peoples.
- We are committed to developing Christ-like leaders.
- We believe that ministries are enhanced through a lifestyle consistent with the ministry context.
- We are committed to learning local languages as an essential tool for effective ministry.
- We express the life of Christ through teaching and practical demonstrations of His compassion.
- We enter into partnerships with churches as an autonomous, nondenominational, mission organization.
- We hold that integrity is essential in all that we do both as a mission and as individuals.
- We look to the Lord in faith to supply all our needs while sharing information appropriately.
- We cooperate with like-minded organizations to enhance accomplishing our purpose.
We Are Member Oriented:
- We are an organization governed by and accountable to its members whose opinions regarding ministry direction are valued by those in leadership.
- We acknowledge that decisions are generally best made by those closest to the ministry.
- We respect God’s personal guidance in the life of individuals.
- We respect the role of mission leadership and seek to identify, equip, and empower servant leaders.
- We value our families and commit ourselves to maintaining and enhancing the well being of our marriages and our children.
- We are committed to help each member grow as they are transformed into the image of Christ.