Welcome to AIM’s Interest Form.
This is the first step in applying to serve with AIM – both Full Term and Short Term. The form typically takes about an hour to complete, and you have the option to save your progress and resume again at a later time.
The Interest Form helps us get to know you better as you provide some information about:
- Your ministry interests
- Your family
- Your education and work history
- And your spiritual background
We recognize this may feel like a big step in your journey, and we are ready and eager to walk alongside you in the process.
After you submit your completed form, our Candidate Department will review it and connect with you.
Before you begin, make sure you can answer YES to these 6 questions?
- Are you a citizen / current resident of the United States of America?
- Do you have a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
- Are you actively involved in a local church community?
- Are you seeking to share the gospel and disciple others?
- Are you willing to raise your own financial and prayer support?
- Are you 18 or older?
Thanks for your interest in AIM — We look forward to getting to know you and helping you explore God’s call in your life.
Serving with AIM