Serving with AIM – Start Here
Thank you for taking a closer look at the ministry of Africa Inland Mission.
We’ve been privileged to play a part in helping hundreds of men and women just like you find a place in the work of the Great Commission.
God calls people from many walks of life to be his ambassadors: From church planters to graphic designers and medical professionals. If you are wondering if he can use you, the answer is yes.
We are grateful you’ve chosen to consider opportunities with us. AIM’s ministry is but one avenue to explore your calling. In order to determine if we might be the right fit for you, first consider the following questions:
- Are you a citizen / current resident of the United States of America?
- Do you have a growing personal relationship with Jesus Christ?
- Are you actively involved in a local church community?
- Are you seeking to share the gospel and disciple others?
- Are you willing to raise your own financial and prayer support?
- Will you be 19 years old (or 18 with one year of college) by the time you hope to serve?
If you answered yes to all of these, then you are ready to take the next step.
I answered YES
Follow the link below to learn about next steps in the process of serving with AIM.
If you have any questions regarding the qualifications above, feel free to ask us.