Medical ministries, Support Services
1. Providing psychoeducational and psychological assessment for a missionary personnel
2. Provide counselling to individuals, families, couples
3. Assist or lead workshops on mental health issues
4. Be available to provide advice to AIM Leadership
5. Occasional travel may be involved
Tumaini Counselling Centre: Nairobi, Kenya or Kampala, Uganda
Experience & Qualifications
PsyD or PHD or equivalent licensure with 500 Counseling hours and 50 hours of supervision. It is desired that the candidate will have experience in cross-cultural living and multi-cultural team work. Further desire training and experience in a variety of therapy modalities, in supervision and with distance counseling.
Creative, self-motivated, able to take initiative, able to ask questions or for direction when appropriate; ability to thrive in a cross-cultural team and ministry setting; ‘team player’, resilient, proven consistent walk with God and godly life-style, able to cope well under pressure. Someone from a non-English speaking context is especially needed.
Fill out an Inquiry Form