Business As Mission Internship / 2019AIM Opportunities / Short Term
North Africa: Serve as part of a supervised internship team in a well-established and thriving Business As Mission (BAM) enterprise.
You and your teammates will serve in a 100% Islamic context, and learn what it means to operate a Kingdom business as a means of sharing the Good News with your Muslim friends, coworkers, and neighbors.
Who can serve?
We are looking for 4-6 interns. Recently graduated or graduating seniors with Business majors that have a heart to use Business As Mission long term. We’ll consider various business concentrations and experience including marketing, social media marketing, management, finance, operations, etc.
How much support will I raise?
Scholarships for qualifying applicants are available from the business hosting this team.
A five week period between mid-May to early July
Application deadline: February 4, 2019
How to Apply
Positions on the team are limited and the process has a number of steps. If you’re interested, begin by filling out a Preliminary Application.
- Preliminary Application
- 300 words answering the questions “Why should you be considered for this internship?” and “Why should you be considered for scholarship funding?” e-mailed to the Short Term Coordinator
- Phone call with BAM staff
- AIM Application for Membership
- 4 References: 2 general, 1 pastoral, 1 business
- Background check
- Skype Interview with BAM staff
- Skype Interview with AIM staff