Torit, South Sudan
June 13 – July 12, 2021 (4 weeks)
A one month mission experience designed to expose participants to cross-cultural church planting methods.
This small team will serve for one month among one of Africa’s least-reached people groups, ministering alongside one of AIM’s two-year outreach teams.
This is a shortened version of AIM’s two-three year TIMO (Training In Ministry Outreach) program and is both an impactful experience in and of itself and for those already considering TIMO or another longer-term ministry.
(For more on AIM’s TIMO program visit aimint.org/ca/serve/timo)
What will I do?
- Live the truth of the gospel message in word and action
- Prioritize language learning and relationship building
- Experience life in a cross-cultural context while living simply
- Spend several days living with a national family
- Participate in team-day curriculum discussions on missional topics
- Be mentored by a missionary and be accountable to a larger team
Who can serve on this team?
The TIMO Quest program is for singles and married couples with no children.
This year’s team in Torit is looking for 3 single women and 1 single man.
How much support will I raise?
Approximately $6000 to $8000 CAN
(Definite budget TBA in February)
March 15, 2021